Scraping a facebook page has never been this easy. Scrape a facebook page or export facebook comments in seconds. Afterwards you get the option to download facebook posts and comments as well as exporting the facebookg posts or comments to excel, json or more
What data does this return?
|Post Author name||The name of the user that posted the post.|
|Post text||The text of the post.|
|Post time||The time the post was created.|
|Post comments||The amount of comments the post got.|
|Post shares||The amount of shares the post got.|
|Post likes||The amount of likes the post got.|
How do you use the Facebook page Monitor recipe?
After clicking "activate Facebook Page Monitor" you'll be asked for the pages that you want to monitor. this page looks like "https://www.facebook.com/Engineering". We'll also ask you to provide an optional name and description. As a last part you'll be asked to provide us with cookies, these can be easily entered using our extension or by manual input.
What will you be able to do?
You will get an output like the following.
Also other standard included cases are supported such as:
- Export to excel (Export your facebook page feed to excel)
- Export to CSV (Export your facebook page feed to CSV)
- Export to JSON (Export your facebook page feed to JSON)
- Export to XML (Export your facebook page feed to XML)
- Create RSS feed (Export your facebook page feed to an RSS feed)